Sunday, December 31, 2006

shit yo.

I used to be prejudiced to some songs. if it was sang by some band EVEN THOUGH it sounds uber cool and all .. I would hate it. But noooo, the new improved alif will now not do that.

heck, if Britney Spears made a really cool alt. rock song or decided to do some cool rendition of Flight of the Bumblebee with her voice or decided to compose a symphony in any major or minor key .. I will like it. I think.

nevermind .. just to share some cool songs

La Passio de Crist (Symphony No. 2) by Ferrer Ferran
Jazzablanca (saxophone quartet) by Alun Cook (really cool shit)
Symphony 1 - 9 & Adagio from Symphony 10 - Gustav Mahler
Dmitri Shostakovich's symphonies.
--
Rewrite by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Coffee Shop Soundtrack by All Time Low
Out of Exile by Audioslave (pretty old but it's nice)
Susan Delgado by Blue Sky Mile (or anything by Blue Sky Mile 'cause it kicks ass anytime)

And err, anything by :
Northstar
Cassino
Days Away
Cute Is What We Aim For
Aberdeen City
The Spinto Band (I think)
Mae
Streetlight Manifesto
The Spill Canvas
The Dismemberment Plan
Anberlin
Catch 22
(just from the top of my head)

is great.

got Symphony no. 1 to 15 by Dmitri Shostakovich but but it's named wrongly as in the tags. Symphony no. 5 is written ".. in D-"

' - ' is minor? sounds like minus la, cant be minor right? So just changing the tags. Argh, getting better songs day by day and I can't sync them to my iPod.

and and hooked on South Park. yay. it's crude, vulgar, noted with sexual expression ... perfect recipe for PG13 success. It's 2D, with bad cartoons (as in bad drawing etc. etc.) but it's fricking awesome. The insults are the main part.. like "Hello gay wads, whats up?" or "Jews can't be firemen" .. (strictly quoted from South Park)

erm, maybe getting a new wallet soon, been using the current one since primary 4. close to 5 years. bravura, mazel tov whatever.

I just realized I'm spewing rubbish here but it's my blog.

ooh mom's baking cupcakes. better not have one since I'm gonna lose weight and bs. and erm, who the hell bakes at 3 in the morning. no offence for those who bake at 3 in the morning.

okok gonna rename the tags of the symphonies.
this is soo much fun.

--

dammit, I found my homework.

now I've gotta do them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home