Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh, it's Christmas.

Christmas at home. Kinda nice though. Never feels like how its portrayed in the movies. Well maybe because, erm, it's not snowing. So no need for a warm fireplace, no hot chocolate, no nothing on tv.

I'm like the South Park plot/song - "A Jew on Christmas". By the way, I'm not jewish. Yeah just because I don't celebrate Christmas in the religious kind of way, and most of time, not even just-have-fun kind of way also. So, hail Channel 5 or any other cable tv channels for having Christmas specials. Usually the local station, Ch 5, shows alot of crappy shows but I have interest in only 1 or 2 movie specials. Favourite this year? Cats and Dogs ... brings back alotta memories. Also caught Home Alone : Lost in New York on StarMovies. Man, so nostalgic ... and I can remember the tunes they play at some specific scenes. Can still remember the choir part singing and that fast melody which sounds like Aram Khacaturian's Sabre Dance.

They don't make movies like that anymore.

Anyway, people would have their turkeys or whatever extravagant dish for their lunch/brunch/dinner/lunner (lunch+dinner, I'm so smart :D) feasts. I had Myojo cup noodles - SEAFOOD FLAVOUR. Beats any turkey/chicken/fish/abalone/fois gras/truffle burger shit anyday.

Okay, just cleaned out the fan-thingy in my CPU. It's super dusty and dirty and so hard to put it back together again. Just happy my computer's running fine.

Anyhoo, I guess I'll add some more resolutions and I'll compile them and make 1 big list of resoultions/wants/to-do's.

- Double tongue faster, clearer (instrument-related please)
- Triple tongue BETTER
- strengthen embouchure
- Learn another instrument, 'cept for sax and horn
- Better french horn playing (HEH)
- Score 4-5 A's out of 8 subjects for my MYE's
- Get a B3 for Malay (I think this is too much)
- Save up and get mouthpiece by end of '07
- Get t-shirts imported (heh.)
- arrange parts for quartet before exams
- Ace first 5 tests and pass first e maths/add. maths test
- mould Gideon into a lean, mean saxophone-playing machine
- Get to know my rhythms better! (no more recordings)
- get to know time signature better
- probably get a instrument tutor? (heh, just ask TZ, SL or any SWO member. HAHA)
- I think I'll have more..
- Yeah, should be.

woot, had a nice feast and time for crappy holiday movies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home