Saturday, December 23, 2006

aftermath

Symphonie II is over.

It has been a great journey towards 22nd of December, and now that it's all over, I kinda miss it.
The solo works were great, the guest bands did awesome too.
The evening repertoire was splendid. Symphonic Variants for afternoon and evening sounded whoah, even Joseph was like "Oh my god, he's so pro lor.". Wished Mr Sukit had come, so he can see Twain play Symphonic Variants and go "Wow."

La Passio de Crist, wow ... Totang's solo was awesome man. His high high F# ... wow.
Heh, I'm kinda speechless. Mr Andrew Ng made a good decision by choosing La Passio de Crist, the feeling was awesome when we finished the song. Maybe that's the reason. 3 months of hardwork on the song, gone with a bang.

Heard alot not going back for SSW anymore, kinda makes me wonder myself. I'll probably go back and maybe just stay until next performance. In my mind now, I just wanna improve and play better songs to get away from FOTF. I can never improve if I keep playing Night Safari and FOTF.

My first symphony with a band, heh nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home