Wednesday, December 13, 2006

cool it

been surfing the net for a solution for this problem of mine.

thank heavens there are many people with this problem.
they tried every solution and nothing happens.

but I found something, alot of people with ZoneAlarm have this error.
I'm not using ZoneAlarm.

But apparently, ZoneLab, creator of t3h 1337nest ZoneAlarm, has fixed a problem with whatever is wrong with MSN. So I'm gonna probably worsen my condition by downloading ZoneAlarm and let ZoneAlarm's cure to cure my 81000306 (and I even memorized this bloody code)

I mentioned before I have 2 problems.

1. Night ticket booklet is lost.

OH MY GOD, right?
I found it man. It was in a big storage space with holds my big collection of Archie comics (Double Digests and Digests). This really makes me a pusher for the saying 'right under your nose'.

2. Instrument saga

Thank god RPWS is allowing me to use their bari sax for Symphonie II. YAY! Thanks Aizat.
I need to get to RP which is in Woodlands, I think, tomorrow at 8.30pm. Woodlands is not my area, only familiar with Hougang and err, ermm ... that's it. And I'm still figuring out if I should take a taxi or MRT straight home. From Woodlands to Hougang by taxi, sounds expensive.

okay need to find some more solutions.
some links I found quite helpful :
http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1239309

and especially this :
http://www.imzers.com/msn/solve/error-code-81000306

it says that the service status may not be true but called Gerald up and says he's online.
so maybe MSN directors or whoever is pissed with me..

I never sign 5 days lah, not 5 years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home