Wednesday, December 06, 2006

To no avail

Last published : 3rd December

So, it has been approximately 3 days since I last wrote an entry.
Because, nothing much has happened.

It will be a miracle if the Yanagisawa B.Sax arrives this Friday.
Which of course, is impossible. That is why I am hoping for a miracle.

Today I will hunt for my booklet.

There's a 2 day gap before I ever touch my instrument and thank god for that.
AND I'm still figuring out how to carry a 15kg coffin-like box from Hougang to Sembawang myself, with mode of transport being the public bus. Only way I know is by taxi which is pricey.

And even if successfully found a solution for my transportation problem, how the hell am I gonna play when the sax is not working. With a range of Middle G to High G, what's the point. Low notes are are practically impossible, so what's the use if most of the songs have low notes? It is officially condemned by the way.

I don't think I should post Band Camp Day 2 post, I have no mood + no time (except today and tomorrow, reason being not having the cheery and 'yay it's the holidays!' mood). Those who really want me to post it, tag at the board or just tell me. Yes, I hope it will be comical, maybe like the 5,13 inches thingy, heh.

decisions decisions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home