Wednesday, December 13, 2006

yes, what the hell.

Offline for 5 days.
Torture.

Had some hard drive problems, whatever the hell.
Now it's back, so I was going like, "yay msn!"

Now, WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER 8.0 is being such an ass.
I have Error 81000306: You cannot sign in to Windows Live Messenger
The Windows Live Help website has given a few tips.

1. Clear entries under SOCKS in Options>Connections>Advance Settings
I did that a couple of times but after everytime I went back to that option of deleting entries under SOCKS, there would be a '0' there. I have cleared that '0' every single time, but sadly no changes.

2. Clear the DNS resolver cache
I did that around 3 to 4 times, and yep, nothing.

I do have an internet connection, by the way.

And of course, the error message mentioned the firewall blocking MSN. I seen that MSN is on the allow list and I tried shutting down the firewall and tried to signed in, yes nothing. I am not running any anti-virus programs.

Seriously, anyone has a freaking solution?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home