Friday, December 15, 2006

Stare fear in the eye, until he cries and runs away screaming.

AHHH, so many roadblocks in life. Man, I was contented with life ever since I got an instrument to perform on and obviously, after finding my lost booklet.

Now, I have a transportation problem and money problem. For the money bit, I have to pay Melvin and Ken Ang's ticket tomorrow! ARGH, that's $24. I have like $26 with me. Transportation, trying to figure the perfect to bring it to SCC and back. I don't think I want to take 74 from Montfort, rather from Hougang Interchange. So must leave at around 10mins earlier. Then, take 169 when I reach AMK. It's around 45mins from AMK to Yishun on 169. So 25 minutes from Hougang Interchange to AMK, and 45 minutes .. add some waiting time blablabla takes around 1 and a half hour. Usually it takes less than an hour to reach SCC (sometimes not because of waiting for 169 at Yishun) .. so have to leave the household 30 minutes earlier, around 7.30am? I NEED SLEEP, PEOPLE.

okay, gonna watch Yuan Ze University Symphonic Band play Fantasy for Euphonium by Philip Sparke and Clarinet Concerto also by Philip Sparke. Heard the first part of Mvmt 1. Giocoso, the clarinetist is good. Also heard that the euphonium soloist isn't good. Heh, okay off from the computer after the vids, and let my bro have a whack at the computer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home