Thursday, December 14, 2006

Read this

(erm, the title is a link to an archive. Click it)

Back from Republic Polytechnic. Man, I was in the right direction, towards RP, but I confused myself. By the way, RP is HUGE.

1 block of RP is like 1 MSS. But can't compare a polytechnic with a neighbourhood school, right?
Anyway, my phone died along the way, so took a long time to find the 'band room' of RPWS. I think have rehearsals at a vacant spot. And it's freaking cold. So yeah, collected the Yamaha YBS-32, I think it's a custom made saxophone, from Aizat and went home. Took a cab because it's very heavy. A $11.20 charge, thought it would be like $20+. Saw Hougang Avenue 9 only like after 10 minutes. Thanks uncle of the green cab, if you are ever reading this.

Anyway, my Windows XP is now Windows Vista! Not the OS lar of course, just the look. But Glass2K kinda irritating, it just makes you able to see through some windows. 'Transparent' (not really a correct term though), but Internet browsers aren't 'transparent', so far Windows Live Messenger is 'see-through-a-ble'. Like glass (hence Glass2K) Anyone want the client to install this theme just ask me online.

Okay, sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home