Saturday, December 23, 2006

Title-less (so contradicting)

ahhh super bored right now.

Just realised, I have nothing much to look forward to. Just the first day of Secondary 3, SYF, future MYE (and I think by now I'm too far ahead).

The whole Nov-Dec hols, I focused myself on yesterday .. but it's over, too fast apparently. So yea, just awaiting for January the third aka school (I think it doesn't start on the 2nd)

It's funny how we played La Passio de Crist, which is Ferrer Ferran's Symphony No. 2, on Symphonie II. Or was it meant to be that way? So I wonder what's to played on Symphonie III? Mahler's 3rd? Heh.

Just waiting for the first person to upload Symphonie II pics on their blog/friendster and RECORDINGS! It was professionally recorded I think, that should be the use of that long pole and the guy at the side of the hall with a computer. Think it will be released on a disc like Dunman High (had La Passio de Crist, Euphonium Concerto and Trittico on it) or something.

AHHH BORED AND HUNGRY.

where's my din din?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home