Saturday, December 30, 2006

it is the day of today, the day of saturday, hey!

from the title of this random post, you would probably figure out I'm
1. lame
2. lame
3. bored
4. lame

from those answers, you would also figure out that it really enhances points 1, 2 & 4.
okay okay.

can't get La Passio de Crist out from my head. dunno why, it just stays there. anytime of the day, random parts of the symphony just suddenly starts playing in my head. but hey, it is a nice song. dunno if I'm ever gonna play it with another band again, probably not I guess.

wondering if I should watch Old School on Ch5, channel surf on cable or just hog the com (irritating my bro from it).

ALSO wondering how to get SNL or comedy central with my tv reception. I know its PPV but can starhub cabletv subscribers get to subscribe to SNL or comedy central or whateverthehell?
w00t, get back to me on this.

ahh, school starts on wednesday. band starts on wednesday.
I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS SUDDEN BAND PRACTICE. can we have like, on friday? wednesday is a bad bad day for band practice to start. I (or whoever is on this motion) need to rest/recuperate/resuscitate/relax/rewind/re(something else) after a possibly tough first day of sec 3. but of course, SYF is a few months away and we're not even good.

wait, we're not even OKAY.

SSW on saturday the 6th. first week of 2007 will be such a nice one.
I SERIOUSLY HOPE THE YANAGISAWA ARRIVES NEXT WEEK, IF NOT I'M PISSED MAN.

your new friendly, ass-kicking superhero .. PISSED MAN.

once again, proves points 1, 2 and 4 (refer to the the top)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home