Thursday, December 28, 2006

NICE ONE and one not nice one .. one one

3 weeks before Symphonie II, I stopped listening anything not wind band/classical/orchestral.
So it's been 6 days and I finally listened to my first rock/alt./whatever song.

And it's Japanese, dammit.

But it's nice lar. Heard it before, when I was an anime junkie during P6.
Rewrite by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
When I listened to it again, I hoped the band didn't look like Malice Mizer-ish, those like that dress up like dolls and act goth, type of bands. But nope, they look like all the American bands you see. Only .. erm .. Asian..

Okay gotta collect the rest of my books and go to the Esplanade library (if I have the time) and then maybe go watch a movie or something.

I dunno.

---

dammit. this is so messed up.

I can't sync any songs into my iPod anymore because you can't sync an iPod without it's original library.

bull crap.

it's either I have to erase every bloody song in my iPod (5 gigs of songs, 4 gigs of video) or just keep it the same. Forever. Unless I scrape and find those songs.

...

Can't put Feste Romane, Rewrite, Symphonie Fantastique, Sabre Dance, Symphonic Variants, Rebroll and Mercury inside liao.

can die one y'know.

I dunno also.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home