Wednesday, December 27, 2006

W00t indeed

Wow, spent today watching South Park episodes that I torrented.

Now, waiting for the trial version of Finale PrintMusic to finish downloading so I can arrange Semper Fidelis (or rather transpose) and Finale Notepad so I can just print work if I need to write down scores or shit.

Ahh, I'm bored. PROBABLY going out on Thursday and tomorrow. Maybe gonna check out library@esplanade after so long tomorrow. See what scores or method books they have to see if it's worth signing up. Was supposed to go today but the rain and my laziness just seem to make my feet rooted to the ground and stay there for 5 hours.

The best cartoons for me are like South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. Screw Rugrats, Spongebob (wait, maybe not.) and whatever else. This is teen-toons LMAO.

so to just give a brief passage from South Park Season 2 Episode 17 : Gnomes ..

[NSFW] .. kinda

After discovering Underwear Gnomes are real, Eric Cartman hits one of the gnomes with a stick.

Kyle : Cartman!
Cartman : What?
Kyle :
Why do you always have to hit stuff with a stick?
Cartman : Well, look at him .. He's all .. y'know .. look at him ..
[hits the gnome again]
Gnome : Is that all you got, pussy?
Cartman : WHAT?
Stan : Hey, he talked.
Cartman : Yeah, he called me a pussy .. I'm not a pussy ,you're a pussy!
Gnome : You're a pussy, pussy.
Cartman : AYE!
(bla bla bla mindless chatter)
Following gnome to village, out of the door Cartman says ..
Cartman : (mumbles) Lil' pussy gnome, don't call me a pussy .. pussy gnome ..

---

Going to Gnome's village

Gnome : Not much longer now ..
Cartman : Oh, you're taking us to your little pussy house?
Gnome : No pussy, I'm taking you to my village.
Cartman : Oh? Your pussy village?

gnomes these days...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home