Sunday, December 31, 2006

happy new year, cook.

wanted to spend the day listening to Shostakovich symphonies, but was too tired from hari raya haji thing at the mosque (at andrew road), I reached home at 2.45pm .. after an antagonizing wait at the mosque. okay fine, I saw sheeps and goats get slaughtered. but used to it already, have been seeing this graphic procedure since young during hari raya haji throughout the years. so, at the mosque they give out food, nasi briyani to be specific. (the closest I can go in translating that dish is brave rice, because briyani sounds like berani which brave and nasi is rice .. so there you go, brave rice) didn't take a plate because .. okay, how do you could eat when you can smell the odor of sheep poo.. yea seriously, I was hungry but my hunger and appetite diminished upon smelling poo. so just walked around, sat and looked at animals at their last moments.

okay whatever. dont want elaborate because i.) it's boring ii.) if I posted pictures it would be graphic iii.) I dunno

uh huh, just realized the internet speed is picking up already. wasn't as laggy as yesterday .. I think like x5 better.

new year resolutions will be up tomorrow, and I'll try to do my best in keeping them. some goals I need to set myself to improve my instrument-playing so before any big-scale performance I can be fully prepared. or whatever.

--

came across the my least favourite South Park episode, which I find uber sick. Episode 814 - Woodland Critter Christmas. maybe along the lines of "hail Satan" and "blood orgy", I can say this is one disturbing episode. ok maybe the one episode with the 'The Aristocrats' joke is kinda sick, but furry cute animals that worship the devil, having blood orgies and giving birth to the anti-christ... sick dude.

woot, Alun Cook ... with Surface Tension suite, hah. think gonna order and print Jazzablanca (Alun Cook) and '3' Trio for Bassoon, Baritone Saxophone and Trombone (Jan Snoeckx) next week or something. gonna cost me like $15 + heh.

So, 2007 is coming up in another 5 minutes, so I'll take this chance to say Happy New Year in advance. To ANYONE that I have offended the past months, I am deeply sorrry. I'll try to make this new year a better one. Yup, err .. South Park Season 7 torrent's gonna be done in like 2 hours, so yeah.

goodbye, for the last time this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home