Wednesday, September 20, 2006

down here.

Currently Playing : the tune of my triumph

it's official.
i've pulled my first educational all-nighter. so to say, i just stayed up all night to study.
one of the reasons, yes to study. another reason because i have to attend math remedial in the morning at 7.20am and this week, i've been waking up at 7.50am soo ... dont sleep la.

did accomplish some stuff (well duh). 1 more chapter of science (current toll : 6 chapters)
and alot of math problems. but only from 3 chapters though =/
learnt some things that i just ignored last time.

now, my worries is my malay language, which usually i seriously wouldnt care about.
one pass out of 3 tests isn't so hot, and i'm aiming for that B3/B4.

haven't touched literature and home economics, yet.
science, 8 - 9 chapters to go with revision.
math, errr alot.
history, 3 more chapters with revision.
literature, read the whole text again.
home economics, '?'

staying up 24 + hours straight is gonna have some toll on my body.

i dont know why A - LIF always gets pronounced AL - FI or A - RIF when 1) clearly the 'I' comes before the 'F' and 2) there is no 'R' in my name =/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home