Monday, September 18, 2006

it has been proven.

Currently Playing : Violin Concerto No.3 in G Major, K216 : Adagio - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

studied only 3 chapters of science, and i think the song i'm listening to helped a tad bit.
my problem now is that i read through once, i have to read again because i don't feel i understand a particular bit that i read. i know it somehow gets stored in your subconscious mind but i don't think i'll trust my subconscious state of mind to get me an A2 for science.

so little time, for so many topics. and i just realised i may not get a place in 3E2.
if class allocation were based on marks and figures, i MAY have my place secured.
but of course i can't get the upperhand in everything, teachers have the usual promotion exercise.
damn, if my marks were great but if i have some suckass math grade i'm not sure teachers would want me in 3E2 where there's A Math & E Math.

aim for my EOYs? simple.
A's for science, english, home economics and history. B's for malay and art.
and yes, B3 FOR MATH. MUST GET B TO HAVE A CHANCE TO GET INTO 3E2.

i need to have that 'math-is-just-numbers' mindset Mr. Anthony Ng aka Ang Tao Nee said many tmes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home