Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the trophy awaits.

Currently Playing : Hungarian Dance No. 5 - Brahms

i came to school, thinking today's gonna be an easy day for me. english, malay, art and home economics. i was still with that it's-an-easy-day attitude, till malay period.
i failed my third malay test. with crappy marks, 25.8%. then stressed too much on what to do with my malay language. i haven't read the malay newspapers since ..... last year? and that means i haven't attained that upperhand (eg. knowing what imbuhan to use and whatnot) like for my english. books, tv, music .. as i said to caleb.

LAST TIME, assessment books helped me study. now it's just an assessment to assess how much i've got to know a particular topic. i need my assessment now. for math, malay and science.

damn, gotta go technical with a language subject.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home