Monday, August 13, 2007

omgz

When crossing the road, moving towards school, dunno why, but just felt the day would be a good one. And it really did was a good one. I didn't pass my Amath test but it's my first time getting a double digit for an Amath test. And yes, a 36% improvement since the last test. So yep, that kinda made me happy. Probably because I kinda listen during class la. So gotta keep it up.

There wasn't any geography and the sub actually thought we were the history elective class and he wrote damn big on the board '3E1/3E2 GRADED TEST'. Many of you can guess the immediate response. Then about a half hour later the substitute teacher for the history elective class came into our class... meaning the hist elective class must've been making a ruckus in the Hub. So yep, most of the time we were just talking. So in Bio, Mr Azman left us alone since he had to tend to some stuff, the class made quite a din la then he scolded us. But I actually did "some" of my work, so I don't feel the guilty "pang".

Recess was spent chiong-ing my emath and I was damn worried because I didn't bring my Emath book. Then English, sat outside class BECAUSE to take a test. So didn't have to be inside with them. But the thing was, since there was a visitor coming to the school (dunno why there have been many coming to our school) Was just worried if they were to come by the Hub at the moment of time. Talk about first impressions huh. So yep, the test was okay la. Emath learnt bearings but I didn't get caught for not bringing my textbook so saved for the day.

FIrst time I get to live such a happy day.

But tomorrow.... sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home