Saturday, August 11, 2007

please read the previous post too :D it's really not funny.

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks. can just leave it blank.

1. I like math.

Very hard thing to comprehend if you know my math results. I dunno lar, maybe not Amath, but I like Emath. It's easy at times, makes me feel good when I do alot of questions at once and get it all correct.

2. I HATE action/thriller movies

Because I don't a see a point to it. It's always about the spies and their normal life and then they get a call from the CIA/FBI/Some secret agency head officer, who always has a moushtache and will never be happy with the guy's work.

The head honcho says there's some conspiracy in a country that doesn't exist (usually in kid-based thrillers, if there is .. one) Then there's always a hottie that's an agent tagging along (the guy always say something sexist in context and the hottie will display her martial arts skills and whoop him in the nuts). In many a times, they should've been killed but producers must always follow this Hollywood Action Movie Rule : "20 men cannot kill 1 man, but 1 man can kill 20 men". In the end, the hottie gets captured by some evil guy in the movie who, most of the time, speaks with a British accent. The guy always escapes from the evil guy's dumb minions, who are really bad actors, and saves the girl. The evil guy either i. dies or ii. runs away or iii. both, the hottie and the protagonist either makes out or in an alternate ending : the hottie is unconscious and gets sent to hospital, and the guy will always feel ok and will have a talk with his boss, walking slowly down the path, which medics in sight.

I know I'm badly stereotyping movies here, but who cares?

3. I know most people that know me know this - But I don't see the point in MMORPGs.

An epiphany happened I think when I was in Sec 1? It's just games that you level up, and level up, buy stuff, then level up, level up, level up, level up... and it goes on. Especially stupid, if you pay $10.50 for virtual items that you can't touch with your skin.. which will be gone in a month. I pay $20 for pizza, but hey, at least I tasted it. I paid $15 for a reed, but at least I sucked, licked and blew (into) it. I wasn't trying to use sex to make a point.. but, it's a band thing.

4. I'm procrastinate alot.

I'll get back to this ASAP.

5. I feel the only way to deem a movie is the funniest, is to watch it 5 times, and see if you still laugh.

Self-explanatory. And now I question myself, is The Simpsons the funniest movie yet? So anyone care to treat me to another Simpsons showing so to make my point? I'm free tomorrow.

But maybe a cartoon that has been running for 17 seasons ... should be funny la.

6. I don't like sleeping late.

Understatement of the year. The guy that sleeps at 2am everyday (school night some more) says he hates sleeping late.

7. I only like 1 type of comic book - the funny ones.

Which means I hate Batman, Spiderman, the whole Marvel lot, manga etc. I like Zits, Peanuts, Archies, Foxtrot .. funny, just the way I like it. I mean, thrillers are boxing in at the box office, so please stay away from the paper & ink.

8. I only like 1 type of cartoons - the funny ones.

Please, action in cartoons? I think Keanu Reeves is covering enough of that on the big screen. Speaking about cartoons, we live in the age where liking Spongebob is cool. Even though you don't watch it, just say it's cool - and you're ... "cool".

9. I hate Marvel movies.

Read #2, #7 & #8 and you'll know why. It's a well known fact that Superman has been scrutinized about how it runs around with his red undies showing. I don't think a big picture remake would be the best thing... because in real life ... wait... what I wanted to say sounds crude.. but let me just refer you to a link, to make a point :

here

10. I don't get Lord of the Rings, The Matrix & Star Wars.

I can't say I hate it. Because I'm always asleep by the 10th minute of the movie. The movies are really hard to comprehend with a small mind like mine. But at least I know roughly what LOTR and Star Wars is about. Can someone summarize what's the Matrix about in like .. less than 50 words? (Your Answer here) ... I thought so.

...... ok, 11. I like crime dramas.

Though my enthusiasm for CSI has died down. But hey, those that use minds and hardcore interogation (not meaning to sound sexual) and not cramming oneself in a lab.

So here ends this very dumb meme. Please note : that this a meme (me, as in me) so it's purely based on opinion and how I view things... somewhat like a reviewer. So don't freaking swear an oath by it and repeat every word like some mantra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home