Thursday, August 16, 2007

blahumbug

Dunno why I've been very tired. My classes have end relatively early this week, so no reason to be that tired. Also, feel that I've been getting sick. Lucky for the Hub la hor, minimal movement.

Ahhh, I prefer staying in a classroom rather than moving around every lesson. Maybe I just prefer staying at the Hub. Class kinda bonded, have more fun etc.

One more thing is, as some people would know, I'm not happy with that particular chorale member. Yes, I have my utmost respect for the chorale, no mistake about that. But I don't think if you're going around saying the band sucks is really the most socially responsible thing right? If you get your kicks by stirring up trouble, please go ahead, stir up some controversy BUT PLEASE LEAVE THE BAND OUT. If a band MEMBER has done something to you, please settle your differences with THAT guy and don't insult the group, all 50 of us. So if you really think we suck and can't play a tune, think about this... Can you be better?

ah, you may not read this and I am fine with that. Just hope Terence has conveyed his messaged clearly just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home