Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We will bring glory.

SYF 2007.

I am nervous as hell. I can't sleep. All I think about is band.

8 months of preparations will be all gone in 10 mins.

I don't care what we get, because I know we will play with pride.

What Mr. Sukit said just now something like "Don't come to me and cry or say we should have played better .. because I will slap you." or something like that. Yep, I won't regret what I have played.

I will feel empty without nothing to prepare for band. No SYF preparations ... will suck.

So, to end this last post before SYF 07...

SYF 2001 - "And the Multitude with One Voice Spoke" - James L. Hosay : BRONZE
SYF 2003 - "Persis Overture" - James L. Hosay : SILVER
SYF 2005 - "American Riversongs" - Pierre La Plante : SILVER
SYF 2007 - "The Flight of the Falcon" - Robert Thurston : ???

Good luck, and play on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home