Saturday, April 07, 2007

post-jubilation becomes pre-depression

The exchange was good. I'm not talk about the bands individually because they know they're good and other people know they're good. As usual, Montfort was probably the worst band there. Actually our Sunrise is okay but our FOTF improving slowly. Intro was good, the fl+clar+hrn+triangle part was very messy, hrn+alto1 melody part .. I was damn out of tune, the eupho+trumpet was nice, -all was ok-, until the trumpet+hrn flutter to the note. I didn't look at conductor and I came in 1 crochet late! Dammit lar ... then all was okay until the usual bass-screw-up at 142. Then bass entrance with quavers came in damn soft and all hell broke loose when percussion or whoever rushed like mad confusing the melody and bass. Then all was good after that. And oh yea, tambourine dropped.

3 or 4 parts need serious work. I want that silver. A gold may not be in reach if there is some divine intervention. 3 practices, approx. 15 hours of practice time until SYF.

I am in need of some de-stressing.

zhyper away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home