Saturday, April 07, 2007

title-less 180th post.

(Technically speaking) Yesterday was the best OM meeting ever la! Because we're not cooped in school and we are free to roam wherever we want basically.

So to sum it up : Met at PS (cept BK&Pat), bought stuff at Spotlight and Daiso, went to Kovan to wait for Pat, went to Pat's aunt's to have our meeting & did alot of stuff there (I'll let your imagination run wild)

Got home at 9, after a short roam at PS. Been sneezing the whole day, and I feel feverish (even though the dumb thermometer states nothing above 37.6ÂșC. Maybe because I'm stuck in an air-conditioned room. Lucky not coughing, I think have the flu (+sore throat) and I'm not making it better buy drinking peach tea and chendol lol.

wonder why I'm up this late even though I have an exchange later (info extension for MSSMBers) just because I slept at 10.30pm and woke up at 2.30am so that equals to 4/5 hours of sleep? And why I am roaming the internet for, can play MU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home