Monday, April 02, 2007

the 3 day work week

1 day out of this 3 day work week gone. yep.

my mum told me they took 8 small bottles (I think NEWater-sized bottles) of the whatever-liquid from my dad's lung. Heh, heck the fake-oral-cancer-model, would you want to harbour litres of brown filthy liquid in your body for years and then fall in when you're 40 when you have just started 'living'? (they say life starts at 40 y'know) The results from the sputum test he took today will be out tomorrow. Hope it's not cancer, though he isn't showing any sign of cancer. Yea, I would rather have him be diagnosed with TB/pneumonia than cancer. Like, not so severe or deadly? Like duh.

Anyway, gonna do some homework then gonna arrange Imperiality for wind band heh. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home