Saturday, May 05, 2007

The new killer question - "Mummy, Where does money come from?"

Today went out to study. Let's see .. woke up around 9.15am then do the usual morning rituals. Left home at 9.30am? Headed for Bishan, then on the way bumped into Mark Chua. He freaking scared me la. From behind suddenly got pushed. As irritating as always la he. He was headed to Somerset to buy a new board. Rich kid.

Anyway, yes went to Bishan library. It opens at 10 and by 10.30am, all the tables were taken. Nevermind, I sat at the 2nd floor chairs. Read up on Stalin - his rise, his impact, his reforms. Even though in the exams Stalin is only tested through SBQs, just needed to read up to support any possible motion that will come out. Yeah, then met Justin. I thought he was like gonna mug or something but he just borrowed one book on photography. Yeah, then about 12+ I left. Walked around J8 but nothing much there. And oh yea, outside the MRT station there was one long line. Free stuff la what else. They gave out the Cookie Crisp cereal.. the normal big size one. Damn kiasu sia .. saw one family with 4 or 5 boxes.

Then headed to library@esplanade, to read up on TOV&LON. Before that ran thru some scores. Saw Paul Creston's Alto Sax concerto and found Elgar's Cello concerto but it was arranged for solo viola. Then studied for about 3 hours, and time passed by very fast. Then finished with history moved on to physics. Was really getting into it (yes, I know its very hard to believe) then the staff asked me to move because I was sitting at the listening area.. the one with the headphones. Yea so was ... the 'momentum' was just gone.

Then went home.. Stopped by MPH to buy stationery then when I was walking back I saw Mitchell working at Gelare? I think it's him.. looked like him. Then yada yada yada went home and slept till 7.30pm.

Need more mario themes .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home