Saturday, April 28, 2007

Beastie Boyz

edit [shit I can't post Cyanid & Happiness comics]

Anyway, don't think I wanna go out to study anymore because in the end just talking and for me .. I end up laughing at other people's misery (inside joke).

After Amath remedial just now, went to study with Poh Shen, Jun Xiang, Shi Jie, Chris, Raphael & Timothy. Same people as yesterday. Went to Compass Point and had lunch first. Then after some time went to the library which is seriously not conducive to mug. The ambience really bleah lar. Then they wanted to go back to Hougang Mall. So blabla took MRT back to Hougang.

Followed Poh Shen to Singapore Post to ask how much registered mail is. He damn ass lar, cause we spent 10+ mins there and he didn't wanna ask. Then I went to see the newly opened Challenger at Hougang Mall. It's very small... cannot compare to the one at Funan lar. Then he followed me and then we went back and he asked the person there. Like finally.

Then went to the library where some were in the process of asking numbers. Shan't elaborate much. And guess where they settled at? The same as yesterday ... Children's Section! Like WTF?! Ok let me explain.

On weekdays (like yesterday) sitting at the children's section is fine. Whoop-dee-doo. Got 'kids'
On weekends it's bad because there are real kids in their pampers prancing around the books. Imagine how noisy it was. And seven 15-year olds are right smack in the middle of the pathway. Awkward.

Then in the end they walk around. Go up, go down .. seriously .. You cannot roam Hougang Mall more than 2 times. It's too damn small to 'roam'. Then I went home and sleep. Chuan Heng came and asked for History notes on British colonization on Malaya.

ahhh I can't find my old SS notes! The ones that have been compiled well by Mdm Punitha.. all the stuff on good governance or whatever... ahhh I can't flunk SS since my geog is like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home