Wednesday, May 02, 2007

dull x2

Math paper 1 ... wonder how it will be like. Haven't done much, just did 34 indices equations. Lazy to do the other 20-odd left. 4 chapters + some sec 2 topics.
I'm damn bored. Need to get down with coordinate geometry, which I am lousy at. Dunno what to do, so blur right now.

Just realized, I have nothing much to look forward after exams. Yes, other than that "Yay-no-exam" feeling (which follows by the "Damn-get-back-paper" feeling) .. nothing much la. Band pracs will resume. No new songs to really look forward to (Mambo bleah) then the promos. Hopefully I can get a good post so I can serve it well. Then SSW pracs will resume also. Then fast forward to July, which I will have to perform in 2 concerts. Yep, bland. And whats on Ch5 now doesnt help.

Only good thing is that I'm part of sgbandfusion.com's Editorial team. It's cool being a writer for them. Can get interviews with conductors, soloists, composers (weeks back, they interviewed Mr Robert W. Smith!) and write reviews. Yep, kinda nice. And can go concerts for free heh (sometimes). But I guess, the current writers for the SYF reviews... damn stressed up also. Lucky me, but probably have to cover the JC SYF on the 11th (which is my Hist SEA paper). SO have to look forward to my first ever task :p

bored .. then the TYS pages are so confusing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home