Thursday, September 28, 2006

policework

Currently Playing : The Spark (1902) - Catch 22

by the way, BOTAR's version of Dear Sergio is err ... passive.

after 2 weeks of studying, i have been neglecting my homework .. seriously.
got study but never do homework. at least i passed my CA for math, thank god for projects!
today wasn't really my lucky day.
i slept at 1 yesterday, and woke up at 4.40am for sahur then i slept after that i woke up at 6.40am with the intention of going to math remedial. then i slept again BUT woke up again at 7.10 so i had time i bathed and it was already like ...7.25am?! so cant go already la, then i wore my clothes and went to pack my bag THEN i slept again ... like what the hell?! woke up at 7.48am (i remembered) then the asshole in me decided to SLEEP again THEN I WOKE UP AT 8.10am ..

i was like, "oh fuck."

rushed to school, lucky not late. other than that, i have to complete my math journal and probability worksheet 2 by tomorrow, chapter 15 of science textbook and finish revising science (left 1 more chapter and gonna revise through), math (havent touched it since), history (alot la) and others ...

EOYs : 2nd October - 11 October
MSSMB Practices Resumes : 17/18 October
SSW Practices Resumes : 21 October
SSW Concert : 22nd December 2006

i think my holidays will be oh-so-boring.
anyway my OM group is formed ... kinda.
we prefer BK to CL, so we'll wait for BK's answer.
So we have:
Matthew (L)
Alif (V.L.)(again)
Justin
Shawn
Gregory
Patrick
Christopher/Brian Luke

ok done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home